Celebrate the seasons, holidays, or your favorite teams with these garden flags and stands.
What I’m seeing more and more of are seasonal and specialty garden flags. They are a great way to express your personality or celebrate the holiday in front (or back) of your home.
They also look great and really brighten the look and personality of your home.
This post may contain affiliate links, including some that are Amazon Affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for purchases through the links (at no cost to you). This does not change my opinion of the product or service, but does help to support the site. Thank you!
One way that I am seeing them more and more is to honor an alma mater or celebrate a sports team on the college level.
I also seem them celebrating professional sports teams during the season of any of the many sports now played. It’s a great way to show your love for the team and to show your personality.
Another reason people are using garden flags more often is to celebrate specialty holidays that many of us would otherwise forget.
There’s a vast selection of holiday-themed flags available these days. Many are not available in a lot of your major retailers in great quantity, but you might find them online on Amazon among other places.
Another reason that you would have a garden flag in front of your home is just to have a friendly welcome.
- DURABLE FLAG -- Weatherproof and non-fray durability, Furiaz Home Garden's durable indoor, outdoor art flags and banners are made of machine washable polyester burlap material and are UV, fade resistant to keep them flying for many seasons
- GARDEN FLAG SIZE -- This Furiaz Garden Flag is the small, mini Garden size (12-12.5 x 18")
- PRODUCED IN HIHGER QUALITY -- Flags are printed in premium colorfast permanent dye to create colorful, vibrant, bright designs from creative, original artwork
- HOME DÉCOR -- Since 2011, Furiaz has been producing premium, quality flags that make great gifts for any deck, patio, porch or veranda and make charming decorative statements for any backyard, lawn or garden
- DOUBLE SIDED FLAG -- Design is double sided with the image printed and visible from both sides and text also reads correctly from both sides. Artistic flags hang beautifully from a sewn-in sleeve and it’s easy to switch out our seasonal flag designs using Furiaz standard line of flag poles, flag pole bracket, stands, arbors, and hangers
The welcome styles of specialty or seasonal garden flags that you see most often are where it will say “welcome to our home”, or just “welcome”.
Perhaps the flag will say “hello”, or “thanks for visiting”. The last one is great for a business if you have a free-standing location.
If you can’t decide what type of garden flag you might want to have out in front of your house, you have another option. Some manufacturers have now started creating a series or sets of flags for the home.
These series or kits encompass most seasons and several of the more common holidays. This allows you to switch out the flag as the year progresses.
Of course, remember if you do want to celebrate an upcoming ballgame or your university you will want to buy a flag specific for that purpose. Those will usually not be part of these multi-purpose sets.
And a reminder if you have a freestanding business garden flags are a great way to thank people for patronizing your store or business.
Not only in the front of the home but also in your garden itself you can use garden flags.
Garden flags are a great way to post either kind greetings, or what I have used in the past is I will find a prolific quote that I like to be reminded of and I will hang that flag in my garden.
Speaking of the garden, you can get garden flags for your vegetable garden or flower garden that will actually have your name. For instance, if your name was Mark, it would say welcome to “Mark’s Garden”.
- Quality : We do not offer low quality product to our customer, so Zexpa garden flag is %100 Cotton
- DOUBLE SIDE : Zexpa Apparel high quality double side printed garden flag.
- ORDER INCLUDES : Zexpa Apparel only offer garden flag. Garden flag stand NOT included
- PROFESSIONALLY PRINTED: This garden flag is designed and professionally printed in California, United States
- 100% RISK-FREE PURCHASE: We’re confident that you and anyone you give it to will absolutely love this custom garden flag. This is why we offer a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee for hassle-free returns because we know you won’t need to.
Garden flags are a great addition to the front of your home. I know myself when I’m out on my walks each day, it’s always a nice surprise when I see a new flag put out in front of a home or in some cases by the mailbox.
They come in various sizes from larger banner styles to small flags that could be put by a mailbox or in a small floral garden in your yard.
Just a suggestion, don’t put a whole lot of different banners or flags in your yard be at the front or the back. Putting too many flags in the front or the back will only make it look cluttered, distracting from the beauty of your home.
So do you currently use garden flags in your landscape? What type do you use?
Do you celebrate upcoming holidays, or do use flags that are designed for your alma mater?
Post your comments below I would love to know how you freshen the look of your home with seasonal or specialty garden flags.
A reminder that the links on this page may be affiliate links, including some that are Amazon Affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for qualifying purchases through the links (at no cost to you). This does not change my opinion of the product or service but does help to support the site. Thank you!
Don’t forget to check out my Amazon Influencer Page, where you can see many of my favorite clothing, personal care, travel, food, and other items that I am fond of.