How to Remove Ear Hair
How to remove unwanted hair from a man’s ears, or nose.
Yes, I am one of the lucky ones that even though I am in my late 50’s, I still have a full head of hair.
However, I sometimes feel I have as much in my ears and nose. Why does that happen?
Some of the links on this site may or may not be affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For those that are not Amazon, I may also make a commission should you decide to use them for purchase or sign-up. For any links, be assured that if it’s in the context of a review or comments from me, those commissions earned in no way influence the honesty of my review or post.
Having lots of hair on my head is one thing, but having it dangle from your nostrils, or having fuzzy ear lobes is unsightly. Well, at least it is to me anyway.
Quite honestly it drives me crazy when I see friends and family members who don’t keep their hair trimmed in those two areas.
Many years ago I actually became quite aware of the ever-increasing amount of hair I had in my ears and nose and decided to do something about it.
It’s kind of ironic that the device that I bought well over 10 years ago, is still working quite well. Knocking on wood!
The Conair model shown below is the updated model to what I have in my medicine cabinet. Its reviews indicate it works just as well as mine, which is pretty darn good.
- Men's Personal Grooming System: Trim your neckline, sideburns, nose hair, ear hair and eyebrows; This multi purpose trimmer is perfect for fine tuning and finessing your look
- Portable and Powerful: This battery operated (requires 1 AA battery, not included) personal trimmer features angled detail trimmer for easy use and two attachments: detail trimmer and eyebrow brush; Compact and lightweight
- Respect The Ritual: Don't crack under the pressure to look good; ConairMAN has beard trimmers, home barbering kits, electric shavers and more for precision cuts and trims so you can get your look right
- Innovative Grooming Tools: From hair and beard clippers to trimmers, shavers, epilators and home haircut kits; Conair makes high quality grooming tools for men and women
- Personal Care from Conair: Our personal care line includes high quality skincare tools, lighted mirrors, haircut kits, beard and mustache trimmers and ear/nose trimmers, ladies shavers and oral care; Conair makes personal care tools for your daily routine
Of course, for those of you who have specific needs, or prefer other brands, there are numerous options.
Below are a few of the best selling according to Amazon, but you can see others by clicking any image.
Another area to keep trimmed that the Conair model works well for the areas around the eyes, especially bushy eyebrows.
I get my hair cut quite often especially when I’m wearing it shorter, but I find that I need to trim my brows even between cuts.
I am able to use the same trimmer for my eyebrows, as well as use it on my unsightly nose and ear lobe hair.
So one of the takeaways from all this is that if you’re going to consider yourself truly groomed then you really should try to keep ALL areas of your face groomed. Not just shave your face and call it a day.
Make sure that you have a trim look for your hair, and then use the hair grooming devices that are available to trim your nostrils hair. Also, trim your ear lobe hair and your eyebrow hair when needed.
So are you having trouble with the hair growing in your nose too? Or maybe your ears get really really furry like some of my friends and mine get. Post your comments below on how you deal with it.
If you have other ways other than using a trimmer to take care of unwanted hair you can post that in the comment section below too.
A reminder that the links on this page may be affiliate links, including some that are Amazon Affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for qualifying purchases through the links (at no cost to you). This does not change my opinion of the product or service but does help to support the site. Thank you!
Don’t forget to check out my Amazon Influencer Page, where you can see many of my favorite clothing, personal care, travel, food, and other items that I am fond of.